Domain Name Registration Terms & Conditions
Registration of .uk domain names is on a first come first served basis. All domains registered, renewed, or transferred on your behalf by Namers.uk will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
NOMINET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nominet is the namespace registry for all .uk domain names. By either purchasing, renewing, or transferring any .uk domain name to Namers.uk you enter into a contract of registration with both Nominet and Namers.uk
Nominet Terms and Conditions for your convenience can be found here: Nominet Terms and Conditions
OUR KEY TERMS AND PRICES
- Registration: £7.99 per year for 1-10 years (maximum of 10 years registration available)
Price includes; domain registration, updating your registration and contact details, and changing name servers.
- Renewal: £7.99 per year (automatically set to renew for 2 years)
- Transfers: We will not charge to transfer a .uk domain to a new registrant or to release to another Nominet IPS TAG. We will not be responsible for any charges made by third-party registrars; any charges in this regard will need to be paid to us by the registrant should this be the case.
- Applications to register a uk domain name are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with their terms and conditions
- All domains are renewed on an annual basis for 2 years (maximum 10 years) Check expiry date here: whois
- We will send out an expiry reminder in the form of an invoice 31 days before expiry and an email reminder 7 days before expiry.
- We will send email reminders to the email address of the named account holder; it is the registrant's responsibility to ensure their contact details are kept up to date.
- Namers.uk take no responsibility should your domain renewal fail due to your contact details being incorrect.
- If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us at minimum 7 days before your domain expires by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a renewal request is not received within 30 days of the expiry date, the domain will go into suspension. After a further 60 day suspension period the domain name will be canceled and will be available for someone else to register.
- Please be advised that at any point during the suspension period, the domain name can be renewed and the suspension lifted.
Any domain transfers should be made in writing via email only and no refunds will be due for domain registrations.
Domain transfer requests – (provided all details are correct and procedures followed by the customer)will be carried out by namers.uk assuming all outstanding invoices/balances have been settled by the customer.
Domain Name transfers away will only take place if the customer provides IPS Tag details within 28 days of initiating a transfer. If you are transferring a domain during the grace periods you can re-register and then transfer the domain name to the new registrar.
Once a domain name has been transferred to another Registrar, all services and accounts relating to that domain name are terminated. Namers.uk take no responsibility for any issues with a domain name (or services related to it) after this time.
You can reach us in the first instance at email@example.com to enquire about registering or renewing a domain, make changes to your domain, or for any other request. We do not provide phone support but we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have over email and aim to get back to you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) Please include any information you think might be helpful. Thank you!
Please see our contact details for more options to contact us.
If you have become aware of abuse originating from a domain on our tag, [NAMERS] you can report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the domain name, the nature of the abuse, and any additional information you think might be helpful for us to investigate.
COMPLAINTS AND ESCALATION
We take complaints and customer dissatisfaction seriously. If you have a complaint to lodge about namers.uk please contact us at email@example.com We will acknowledge and respond within 24 hours and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days. If our response is not satisfactory regarding your complaint, you can escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) at any time directly here: Nominet registrar complaints procedure